Yesterday I posted some info about the "HOT Zone" within the DAC party in Austin on Monday evening of next week. As it turns out, I may have a few tickets available (normally would take a $50 donation per ticket). If you're interested in a ticket to the event, send me a note ASAP at jl dot gray at verilab dot com.
As you probably know by now the Design Automation Conference is celebrating its 50th year in Austin, Texas June 2-6. Verilab is excited to be working with Jim Hogan and The Heart of Technology to sponsor the HOT Zone within the DAC party on Monday evening, June 3. See below for more info. If you're in Austin next week, I hope to see you there!
Dear friends and colleagues,The Design Automation Conference is celebrating its 50th year in Austin, Texas. On Monday night, June 3, there is a “Kickin it up in Austin!” 50thAnniversary Celebration at Austin City Limits Live for all DAC attendees.We are proud to be a sponsor of the Heart of Technology’s HOT Zone within the “Kickin it up in Austin!” party. The Heart of Technology (HOT) supports non-profits where all funds raised go directly back into the communities they visit. This year, HOT is helping CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Travis County, Texas. CASA speaks up for children who’ve been abused or neglected by empowering the community to volunteer as advocates for them in the court system.Donate to CASA and be our guest at the HOT Zone at Austin City Limits LivePlease join HOT’s sponsors and distinguished guests by donating $50.00 or more to CASA: http://www.razoo.com/story/Heart-Of-Technology-Supports-Casa-Of-Travis-CountyYour donation is tax deductible. Contributions go directly to CASA to keep children connected to their siblings, teach skills for life, and provide CASA volunteers.Then, join us in the HOT Zone at DAC’s “Kickin’ it up in Austin!” 50th Anniversary Celebration on June 3 at Austin City Limits Live, for great food, fun, and atmosphere – all while helping CASA of Travis County.On June 3 from 7:30pm-12:00am, present your donation receipt at the CASA kiosk outside Austin City Limits Live. You will receive a wristband to enter the HOT Zone.What’s Sizzling in the HOT ZoneThe HOT Zone is located in the penthouse Jack and Jim Gallery at Austin City Limits Live and features 30 original photographs from the godfather of music photography, Jim Marshall.Here’s what’s happening:
- Private performance by “The Red Headed Stranger”
- Premium drinks including Jack Daniels for which the gallery is named
- Unique food including Texas Treats on a stick and breakfast buffet on a stick
- Photo booth, Airbrush tattoo artist
- Entry into a drawing for a Stratocaster guitar signed by Asleep at the Wheel
- Private balcony seating for main stage performances
- Featured entertainment at the DAC party includes Grammy Award winning artists Asleep at the Wheel, Vista Roads Band, and Texas TerraplanesThe first 100 people to make a donation of $100 or more will receive a special event giveaway!Find out more at www.heartoftechnology.org.Thanks in advance for your donation. We can't wait to party with you at The Hottest Zone at the 50th Anniversary Celebration!HOT Zone sponsors:Atrenta, Ausdia, ChipEstimate.TV, CLK Design Automation, Cronox Group, Display Studios, EDA Consortium, IC Manage, Invarian, MOD Marketing, Nimbic, ProPlus Design Solutions, Si2, Solido, Sonics, Tela Innovations, Uniquify, Verilab, The Waves Studio